Connecticut Law Firm Advocates for Clients in Personal Injury, Family Law and Real Estate Legal Matters
Woodstock attorneys deliver results with superior service and more than 110 combined years of experience
Our firm’s four talented attorneys bring an outstanding reputation and more than 110 combined years of experience to the clients we serve. Attorney William H. St. Onge has earned the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Our law practice is grounded in the following attributes:
- Skilled representation—Our attorneys have decades of experience mediating and litigating cases, using both approaches to get the best result. We draw on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for current clients.
- Superior service—Clients receive personal attention from start to finish. We are accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails promptly. Clients are continually informed of case progress.
- Impeccable reputation— St. Onge & Brouillard brings a long history of professionalism, ethics and proven results to the clients we represent. Serving the Windham County area for more than 30 years, we have earned the trust of the community where we live and work.
- Personal Injury—Clients come to us with injuries from car accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, slips and falls and more.
- Family Law—We handle divorce, child custody, mediation, grandparents’ rights and other family law matters.
- Real Estate-- St. Onge & Brouillard represents client in both commercial and residential real estate matters including title searches, closings, foreclosures, zoning disputes and building permits.